Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Site. Webcast Experts℠ gives you permission to use the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial, use. The contents of the Site (the “Site Content”), including, without limitation, text, images, video, graphics, music and sound are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. The Site Content is the property of Webcast Experts℠ and its suppliers and contributors. Without limiting the foregoing, Webcast Experts℠ owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Site Content, as well as in Webcast Experts℠ original content. Unauthorized use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you will not copy, redistribute, modify, publish, transmit, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or in any way exploit the Site Content, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Site. You will not remove, obscure, or alter Webcast Experts℠’ copyright notice, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, other distinctive brand features, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or contained within the Site or any Site Content. You will not frame or link to the Site or any of the Site Content without Webcast Experts℠ express prior written permission. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- Username and Password. Access to some services or content on the Site may require registration. This will require you to create a username and password that must be used to access restricted areas of the Site, when prompted. Your username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of the Site by any person using your username and password. You agree to indemnify Webcast Experts℠ against any and all claims arising out of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username or password.
- Your Representations, Warranties and Conduct. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Webcast Experts℠ accurate; (b) you are at least 18 years of age; (c) you have all necessary right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder; (d) you will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any law; and (e) you will not post or transmit through the Site any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable.
By submitting information or material to Webcast Experts℠ or the Site, you automatically grant to Webcast Experts℠, or warrant that the owner of such information or material has expressly granted to Webcast Experts℠, the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, perform, display, make derivative works of and distribute such information and/or material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright or other proprietary rights that may exist in such material (including any moral rights), and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof. You also agree that any other user of the Site may access, display, view, store and reproduce the information and/or material for that user’s personal use. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any information or material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any claims of infringement of copyrights or other proprietary rights, any claims by a third parties regarding Webcast Experts℠’ exercise of the foregoing license and any other harm resulting from your submission(s) or Webcast Experts℠’ use or posting of such submission(s).
Webcast Experts℠ acts as a passive conduit for much of the information and material available on the Site, including, without limitation, any user generated content posted directly on the Site and many of the news articles written by third parties. Webcast Experts℠ has no obligation to screen information or material posted or submitted for use in connection with the Site. However, Webcast Experts℠ shall have the right, in Webcast Experts℠’ sole discretion, to refuse to post, remove or edit any material submitted to Webcast Experts℠ or posted on the Site.
- No Advice. Webcast Experts℠ provides no advice or endorsement of any kind, nor does Webcast Experts℠ give any advice or offer any opinion with regard to the value or suitability of any particular transaction or course of action. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available on the Site are those of the respective authors and not of Webcast Experts℠. The availability of information through the Site does not constitute a recommendation by Webcast Experts℠ to enter into any transaction or follow any course of action. Any decision that you make must be based solely on your own evaluation of your circumstances and objectives. Webcast Experts℠ recommends that you independently verify the accuracy, currency or reliability of any information made available via the Site and upon which you intend to rely.
- No Warranty. THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” BASIS. WEBCAST EXPERTS℠ AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WEBCAST EXPERTS℠ AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY as to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information or services made available via the Site OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, software routines designed to permit unauthorized access, to disable or erase software, hardware, or data, OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS.
- Disclaimer of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBCAST EXPERTS℠ OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WEBCAST EXPERTS℠ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBCAST EXPERTS℠ OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR LOST PROFITS OR SIMILAR DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WEBCAST EXPERTS℠’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE EXCEED $100, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- Copyright Agent. If you believe that your copyrighted work is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to the agent identified below: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Webcast Experts℠ to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Webcast Experts℠ to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries, please contact:
Krishnan & Associates, Inc.
1516 Bedford Street
Stamford, CT 06905
United States of America